A community of resilient people whose lives have been redeemed by God’s love, who share that love with others to transform and restore broken lives to wholeness.
To reconnect people who have been isolated by poverty, substance abuse, gangs, imprisonment, homelessness, abuse and neglect to God and to a community of support to meet their physical and spiritual needs, and to help them develop a support system that will encourage them to make positive, long-term, God-honoring changes in their lives.
These values guide our every step and speak to the immediacy and flexibility required to pursue God’s Kingdom in the inner-city.
- Everything is an experiment.
- Pick a fight.
- Pray like it depends on God and work like it depends on you.
- Playing it safe is too risky.
- You can never out-give God.
- Expect the unexpected.
- Love people when they least expect it and least deserve it.
- Go the extra mile.
- It’s never to late to be who you might have been.
- A church that stays in its four walls isn’t a church at all.
- Be known by what we are for and not against.
- Be willing to live life interrupted.
- Bryan Sederwall
- Mark DeEsparza
- Aaron Marsden
- Andy Clough
- Zo Azubuike
- Stevie Coombs
- Keith McVaney
- Bryan Sederwall – Directorand Pastor
- Jen Sanders – Program Manager
- Scott Baker – Director of THRIVE
- Zack Jones – Director of Finance
- Jenn Good – Director of DDC Youth
- Mark DeEsparza – Assistant to the Executive Director
- Jeff Zenisek – Operations Manager
- Matthew McQuinn – Webmaster